Thursday, January 6, 2011

Peeking out from hibernation

Hi everyone! I've been MIA for a few years on this blog now. Trying to get back to crafting more. One of the resolutions I had prior was to have a card a week. Well, realistically, that's not hard to do. But I'm going to aim for a craft project (or two) a month for now. Keeping a blog disciplines me in this area. I always have loved to make things, but it's usually a spur of the moment occurence.

Just a note for all you readers out there that's not in Southern California. This winter has been amazing. An unusual winter, I must say, as we have been getting much rain. Now the hills are green. And some hills are even white from the soft sprinkling of the snow. The view is simply gorgeous. Our God is such an artist!

So to honor that, today I'd like to start with a friendship card, that's fitting for this time of the year.

No comments: